Suffolk LTA Management Committee
Suffolk tennis is supported by a volunteer Management Committee.
The responsibilities of the Suffolk Tennis Committee include:
• Shaping the strategy and direction of the County Association
• County teams and the County Closed events
• Local leagues
• Wimbledon ticket allocation
• Managing finance and raising sponsorship
• Overseeing the activities of sub committees (see below)
The LTA councillor represents the county on the main LTA Council.
Suffolk Tennis also has a paid part time Administrator who supports the administration of county specific activities.
The 2014 Suffolk LTA Handbook can be viewed here.
Suffolk LTA Management Committee Officers 2018 / 2019
President; Christine Truman Janes MBE
Suffolk Management Committee Officers 2018 / 19
Chairman / Lead Volunteer; Mike Watling (Copdock & Washbrook TC)
Vice-Chairman; Julia Waters (Wortham TC)
Hon. Secretary / Administrator Sheelagh Watts (Elena Baltacha Foundation)
Hon. Treasurer: Robert Brown (Stowmarket TC)
LTA Council Representative Steven Law (St Johns TC)
County Safeguarding Officer Rob Butler (Ipswich Sports Club)